SNR Web Developer
The main purpose of this position is to be responsible for web site and web application/services development. This includes new feature development as well as maintenance of the existing web application.
MAIN JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The web developer may also build HTML/CSS page templates.
- Help scope implementation timescales
- Review requirements/solution – pro-actively identify:
- Shortcomings in architecture which will complicate implementation or prevent solution to be implemented as spec-ed.
- Database changes
- Performance problems/enhancement
- Implement, and unit-test requirements/features/requests, while communicating progress, risks, problems to the TL.
- Provide technical and system-level training on products and tools
- Provide Ad-hoc testing as well as 3rd Line support as required.
- Perform random system integrity checks
- To adhere to all Departmental and Company Policies, Procedures and SOP’s
- To complete any other task or duty management may reasonably expect of you
(SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY)
- Candidate must have solid experience (5+ years) in:
- Object Oriented Programming
- C# programming on .NET 4.6 +
- Graphical User Interface Design (ASP.NET/CSS)
- Web service development experience.
- SQL Programming/design on Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- ASP.NET/AJAX development.
- HTML & DHTML development.
- Exposure as an advantage:
- No SQL i.e. Cosmos DB
- Telerik ASP.NET AJAX Components
- Telerik Reporting
- C# .Net Core, ASP.Net Core 2.1
- Angular and Vue frameworks
- Azure cloud.
- ASMX, WCF, Web Api
- A minimum of five years relevant Web experience.
To apply for this great opportunity at a noteworthy company submit your detailed and updated CV to theresa#geotech DOT co DOT za