Our client in the automotive industry, is looking to appoint an Instrumentation (Automation) Technician for their plant in Port Elizabeth.
This position will require you to do maintenance installations on hydraulic presses, Industrial robots, CNC Machines, Spot welding guns as well as project installation.
- PLC Programming (Siemens S5, S7, Festo)
- Robotics (Kuka, ABB)
- AC/DC - Drives and Servo Applications and drives experience.
- SCADA (Win CC, WinccFlex) / HMI (Siemens, EBELT, BTxxx, Suetron) Programming
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Be a Qualified Millwright (Trade Tested)
- Have 2- 3 years experience in Automation and Instrumentation
- Have 2-3 years as a Technician in the electrical field, especially in automation (hydraulics, maintenance/robotics/projects)
- You must also come from the automotive industry
Please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who meet all of the requirements stated will be contacted