Do you have an Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering qualification AND are in the automotive industry? Read on!
A client in the automotive industry, based in Pretoria is looking to appoint a Process Engineer.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all customer requirements are met with regard to the geometry and quality of the delivered product.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have ALL of the following:
- Completed Six Sigma Green Belt
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering
- Must have an understanding of a measurement report
- At least 3 year's manufacturing experience in the automotive industry
- 5 years of Quality or Process Engineering experience within the automotive industry OR 5 years' Toolmaker/Millwright experience
If you meet ALL of the requirements listed above, please apply directly or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Only candidates who meet all requirements will be contacted