Industry: Engineering company
Job Title: Control Systems Engineer
Area/Travel: Khathu, northern Cape
Qualification: Degree, Technical Diploma or NQF Equivalent in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering.
- 5 years’ operational and design experience (inclusive of relevant design program
- International control system specifications and standards
- Knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems
- Schneider certified
- MHS Act and OHS Act
- Exposure to mining industry will be advantageous
- Experience of control system design
- To design a cost-effective solution for projects in order to meet the customer needs
- Prepare a detailed design of the approved solution for the client and ensure the effective development thereof
- To design system architecture for software implementations.
- To design industrial communication networks for software implementations (ethernet, fibre, Profinet, etc.)
- To develop PLC programs for a client for implementation of their requirements.
- To develop SCADA and/or HMI applications according to client specifications.
- To develop simulation applications for testing and training purposes
- Test the solution to ensure that the designed solution is totally functional
- To implement the complete solution at the client and ensure the optimal functioning thereof
Salary: R500 000.00 to R600 000.00 per annum